Basketball & Volleyball
BASKETBALL HOOP RESERVATIONS
- The Gymnasium is open by reservation only.
- Reservations can be made up to two days in advance. (For instance, Wednesday reservations open at 12:00 am on Mondays.)
- When you make a reservation, you are reserving one of our six basketball hoops, numbered 1 through 6.
- Only members of the same household are permitted to play together and will be validated upon checking in.
- Maximum three people per hoop on hoops 1, 2, 3 and 4. Maximum two people per hoop on hoops 5 and 6.
- Per Illinois Department of Public Health guidelines, competitive play is not permitted.
- Masks with ear loops are required.
- Reservations can be made up to 48 hours in advance.
- Back-to-back reservations are not permitted.
- If you are not able to use your reservation, please cancel it online ahead of time.
- Due to high demand, no-shows will be charged a $15 fee.
- Hoop reservations are available at the following times:
- Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays: 10 am - 1 pm
- Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays: 4 - 7 pm
- Saturdays & Sundays: 11 am - 2 pm
- Players must check in at the Management Office on the first level. Please visit Member Services for further direction.
- One basketball will be issued for each player (if desired). Players will pick up their basketballs in the Management Office when checking in for their reservation.
- When finished, place your used basketball in the proper bin in the Gym for sanitization.
is open by
Mon, Wed & Fri 10 am - 1 pm
Mon, Wed & Fri 4 - 7 pm
Sat & Sun 11 am - 2 pm