- Daily change lockers may be used only when you are in the Club.
- Guest locks are provided (for guests only) at the steward's desk.
- Swimsuits and workout clothes may not be hung on the exterior of the locker.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn in all public areas of the Club outside of the locker rooms.
- Please deposit towels and debris in the receptacles provided.
- Smoking, food and beverages are not permitted.
- Hair products for bleaching and dying may not be used.
- We recommend wearing shower sandals in all the wet areas of the locker room.
Cell Phone Guidelines
- Turn the ringer volume down and answer on the first ring.
- Limit your conversation to important use only.
- Talk as quietly as you can, as if speaking to a person next to you.
- Look around to see if your conversation may be bothering others.
- Cell phones are not allowed in the lounge areas or in the Spa.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 16 are not permitted in the steam room, sauna or whirlpool.
- Children ages 3 and older are not permitted to enter the opposite sex locker room. A family changing area is available at the fourth level pool.