Developed in India and Thailand, Thai Bodywork is an ancient form of bodywork in which the practitioner uses different body parts (thumbs, hands, elbows, knees, feet, etc.) to apply pressure along the energy lines of the body known as the meridians. This stimulation releases blocked energy, often the cause of lethargy, aches, and pains. Thai Bodywork also uses gentle stretching movements, similar to light yoga asanas, which facilitate the flow of energy throughout the body as well as increase flexibility.
Thai Bodywork is practiced on a mat with the recipient fully clothed. We ask that you wear normal workout attire.
• Relief from pain of arthritis, scar tissue, repetitive stress or overused muscles
• Improved flexibility and range of motion
• Better resistance to injury
• Improved sleep
• Release of toxins such as lactic acid from the body
• Calmed nervous system leading to deep relaxation
• Improved organ function
30 minutes: $40
60 minutes: $80
90 minutes: $120
Meet in the First Level Pool